This unit will support learners with:
The skills to structure, implement and plan future projects and initiatives. Exploring Ethics, Morals & Values; Global Citizenship & Global Consciousness; Interdependence; Eastern and Western Philosophy; and Social Entrepreneurship.
1. How do we narrow the gap of global development disparities?
2. What’s a global citizen?
3. What is global consciousness?
4. How are we interdependent?
5. What is design thinking?
6. How can we learn from these approaches in terms of global perspectives and challenges?
7. What is social entrepreneurship? Who are social entrepreneurs?
- Explore global poverty and income through developing knowledge and understanding of key terms.
- Explore system and design thinking as a way to solve global problems and apply this to authentic global issues.
- Compare examples of Eastern and Western philosophy and their views of happiness and wellbeing
- Evaluate elements of a entrepreneurial pitch and present an ethically sound pitch for potential investors applying these aspects.