Areej Al Khaldi
1. Fear is a big factor for people not to travel. There can be fear of crime and social unrest in countries, that put a lot of potential travellers off visiting. War and terrorism can be another reason to cause fear in people not to travel.
2. The superstructure is businesses and facilities that give the tourist an experience. The infrastructure is attractions and services that will be on offer for tourists.
3. Covid-19 is the biggest factor to be affecting the tourism industry. Tourism across the world has completely halted which has created a devastating impact on businesses that rely on tourism.
4. France is the worlds top tourist destination.
5. My favourite destination in the world, is London as there is so much to see and do there. I found the museums and history of the city also really fascinating.