1. Financial problems, especially during Covid. Traveling is also not worth it, since in some countries you have to be quarantined for a few weeks.
2. The distinction between the two is that the infrastructure serves as the basis or base of economic activity, whilst the superstructure serves as the facilities and operating procedures. Infrastructure is constructed by the government, whereas superstructure is built by private businesses.
3. Crowded areas and technology.
4. France is the largest tourist destination in the world with 89.4 million visitors.
5. Dubai is my favorite travel destination because of the weather, cuisine, and shopping centers.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Mania Ferdows.