– Parks in a guest-only area
– Poor appearance
– When entering the hotel, hits two guests with his shoulders
– Doesn’t use the employe entrance
– Arrives late to work
– Doesn’t apologize
– Sticks his gum to a locker
– Doesn’t wash his hands
– Sleeps at work
– Talks to co-workers
– Ignores approaching guest
– Answers his phone during work,…[Read more]
I enjoyed watching the “We Are Four Seasons” video advertisement since it depicts all of the amenities provided by the hotel as well as the delight it delivers to its guests. Furthermore, the ad shows all of the counties in which the Four Seasons hotel is located. What I find fascinating is how enthusiastic all of the employees appear to be. Other…[Read more]
Hotel: Mandarin Oriental, Munich
– Matsuhisa restaurant and Ory bar
– Ory bar offers drinks
– Matsuhisa offers dishes such as black cod and yellowfin tuna, rib eye, as well as traditional Japanese sushi.
Hotel: Hotel Lisboa Plaza
Room: Double room
For Next Friday and Saturday night
For Next Tuesday and Wednesday
For Friday and Saturday night, 3 months from now
For next Tuesday and Wednesday night 3 months from now
Bell Attendants: When guests arrive at the hotel, they will be greeted and shown to their rooms. They’ll give the basics about the hotel and the amenities it offers. They will also be responsible for sorting and transporting luggage to the rooms. Except that, they may also bring ordered things to visitors’ rooms, such as food, drinks and pa…[Read more]
2. The Abraj Kudai hotel will considerably surpass the existing title of the world’s largest hotel by room count, with 10,000 rooms.
The total number of towers is twelve. The total number of food outlets is 70. The total floor space is about 1,400,000 square meters.
3. First World Hotel.
4. The most expensive suite in the world is the empathy…[Read more]
1. Financial problems especially during Covid. Traveling is also not worth it, since in some countries you have to be quarantined for a few weeks.
2. The distinction between the two is that the infrastructure serves as the basis or base of economic activity, whilst the superstructure serves as the facilities and operating procedures.…[Read more]
- Mania Ferdows replied to the topic Discussion forum for lesson 2.1 activity 3 in the forum Mania Ferdows
Pull factors: Educational opportunity, religious sights, climate, and reliable migrant labor.
– In Iran, education is compulsory between the ages of 6 and 11. Upper secondary education is not compulsory but is free and lasts three years.
– There are 15 Religious Sites.
Push factors: Religious freedoms, politics, low wages, and the social condition…[Read more]
In my hometown, Tehran, Iran — The tourist business has sustained a loss of 320 rials. Since the pandemic, tourist agencies have been the second most impacted group in the tourism industry, with over 10 rials ($238 million) in losses and over 6,000 employees out of work. In October, Vali Teymouri, the deputy tourism head, stated that a new s…[Read more]
Which company did they create?
Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
How did they start?
He started by finding investors and opening a number of his own hotels.
In 1888, he and Auguste Escoffier founded the Conservations Haus restaurant in Baden-Baden. Later on, Richard D’Oyly Carte invited the two to London to become the Savoy Hotel’s inaugural…[Read more]
Every year, 75 million tourists visit Spain, with the majority of them coming from European countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, and France. The majority of people enjoy visiting there due to the beach life, landscape, and food.
– Infrastructure: International airports, High-Speed Networks, and roads.
– Superstructures: Restaurants and…[Read more]